Oil Change Light Reset Honda Pilot 2019
The Oil Change Light Reset Honda Pilot 2019 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2019 Honda Pilot. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Honda Pilot 2019 Procedure
- Turn the ignition switch or start button to ON (II) with the engine off.
- Push the INFO button (right-side steering wheel controls) repeatedly untill the engine oil life indicator is displayed.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET button for about 10 seconds.
- The Maintenance Reset screen appears on the multi-information display.
- Press the INFO button to select RESET, then press the SEL/RESET button.
- The maintenance item codes will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100%.
- If the engine oil life indicator does not reset, repeat the steps.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.