Oil Change Light Reset Honda Odyssey 2020
The Oil Change Light Reset Honda Odyssey 2020 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2020 Honda Odyssey. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Honda Odyssey 2020 Procedure
- Turn the ignition switch or start button to ON (II) with the engine off.
- Press the HOME button and select “Maintenance” application by pushing repeatedly the Audio Remote/Multi-Information Display switch.
- Press and hold the ENTER button for more than 10 seconds, and then display will change to Maintenance mode.
- Select “Oil Life” by pushing the Audio Remote/Multi-Information Display switch and press and hold the ENTER button for more than 10 seconds to show the reset mode.
- If you wish to reset all the maintenance items shown on the display, select “All Due Items” by pressing the Audio Remote/Multi-Information Display switch and press the ENTER button.
- If you reset each maintenance item individually, select an item (complete list of maintenance main item(s) and sub item(s)) you wish to reset by pressing the Audio Remote/Multi-Information Display switch and press the ENTER button.
- “Reset Completed” appears on the display and maintenance item code(s) will disappear.
- The engine oil life will reset to “100 %.”
- If the engine oil life indicator does not reset, repeat the steps.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.