Oil Change Light Reset Honda CRZ 2016
The Oil Change Light Reset Honda CRZ 2016 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2016 Honda CRZ. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Honda CRZ 2016 Procedure
- Turn the ignition switch to ON (II) with the engine off.
- Use the ARROW buttons to display the engine oil life indicator.
- Use the ARROW buttons to select RESET.
- Hold the SEL/RESET button for 10 seconds.
- The service code will disappear and the engine oil life display will return to 100%.
- If the engine oil life indicator does not reset, repeat the steps.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.