Oil Change Light Reset Fiat Abarth 2020
The Oil Change Light Reset Fiat Abarth 2020 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2020 Fiat Abarth. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Fiat Abarth 2020 Procedure
- Turn ignition on, with engine off.
- Fully depress accelerator pedal slowly 3 times within 10 seconds.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF/LOCK position.
- Select the (A) icon on the home screen to display the APPLICATIONS screen.
- Select MAINTENANCE to display the maintenance list screen.
- Switch the tab and select the setting item you want to change: SCHEDULE, TIRE ROTATION, or OIL CHANGE.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.