Oil Change Light Reset Chevrolet Spark 2016
The Oil Change Light Reset Chevrolet Spark 2016 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2016 Chevrolet Spark. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Chevrolet Spark 2016 Procedure
- Turn the ignition to the “RUN” position.
- Press the “MENU” button to display remaining oil life on the DIC.
- Press and hold SET/CLR on the DIC for more than five seconds.
- The oil life will change to 100%.
- If the OIL CHANGE DIC message comes back on when the vehicle is started, the engine oil life system has not reset. Repeat the procedure.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.