Oil Change Light Reset Buick Roadmaster 1994
The Oil Change Light Reset Buick Roadmaster 1994 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 1994 Buick Roadmaster. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Buick Roadmaster 1994 Procedure
- Remove instrument panel fuse box cover.
- Turn the ignition to the “RUN” position.
- Hold the “OIL RESET” button for 5 seconds
- The oil lamp should turn off.
- If Oil Life light does not reset, repeat procedure with ignition OFF.
- Turn the ignition on.
- Locate the reset button hole under the dash near passenger door.
- Use a pencil or similar object to push and hold button (inside hole) for 5 seconds.
- The CHANGE OIL SOON light will flash 4 times to indicate light has been reset.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.