Oil Change Light Reset BMW X3 2021
The Oil Change Light Reset BMW X3 2021 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2021 BMW X3. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset BMW X3 2021 Procedure
- Make sure the hood is closed and the ignition is off.
- With your foot off the brake pedal, press the START button three times quickly.
- Wait for Diagnostic Mode Active to be displayed in the cluster.
- Hold down the BC or RESET button on the left side of the steering column or cluster until the service menu is displayed.
- Press the same button to scroll through the menu until ENGINE OIL is displayed.
- Press and hold the same button until the reset is completed.
- Follow the screen prompts, you may need to press and release the button several times.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.