Oil Change Light Reset Acura RLX 2017
The Oil Change Light Reset Acura RLX 2017 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2017 Acura RLX. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Acura RLX 2017 Procedure
- Set power mode to “ON” position.
- Use “INFO” button to highlight “CUSTOMIZE SETTINGS” and select with “SEL/RESET” button.
- Select “MAINTENANCE INFO” and press “SEL/RESET” button.
- Oil life reset mode will be displayed.
- Use the up/down button to select “RESET”.
- Press “SEL/RESET” button, displayed maintenance items will disappear and engine oil life display is reset to 100%”.
- Turn ignition off.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.