Oil Change Light Reset Acura RDX 2018
The Oil Change Light Reset Acura RDX 2018 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2018 Acura RDX. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Acura RDX 2018 Procedure
- Set the power mode to ON (do not start the engine).
- Press the right selector wheel until the content is displayed.
- Roll the right selector wheel until the Maintenance screen is displayed.
- Press and hold the right selector wheel for about 10 seconds to enter the reset mode.
- Roll the right selector wheel to select a maintenance item to reset, or to select All Due Items (You can also press the right selector wheel to the left to end the process).
- Press the right selector wheel to reset the selected item.
- Repeat from step 4 for other items you wish to reset.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.