Oil Change Light Reset Acura CSX 2008
The Oil Change Light Reset Acura CSX 2008 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2008 Acura CSX. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Acura CSX 2008 Procedure
- Turn the ignition to (II) do not start the engine.
- Press the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel until you see the engine oil life display.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel for more than 10 seconds.
- The remaining engine oil life reset mode will be shown on the multi information display.
- Select RESET by pressing the INFO button
- Press the SEL/RESET button to reset the engine oil life display.
- The maintenance item code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.