Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz E320 2001 2002
The Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz E320 2001 2002 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the Oil Change Light Reset procedure for the Mercedes-Benz E320 2001 2002 . Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz E320 2001 2002 Procedure
- Turn the ignition to “POSITION 1”.
- Press “SYSTEM SELECT” buttons repeatedly until odometer and trip odometer are displayed.
- Press either of the arrow buttons until the “FSS” indicator is displayed.
- Press and hold the “R” button for 2-4 seconds until
- “DO YOU WANT TO RESET SERVICE INTERVAL? CONFIRM BY PRESSING R” is displayed.
- Press and hold “R” button again until a sound is heard and “SERVICE INTERVAL HAS BEEN RESET” is displayed.
- Turn the ignition off.
Oil Viscosity and Capacity
The 3.2 liter engine holds approximately 8.5 quarts (8 liters) of 5W-40 oil when the engine oil and filter are changed.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz E320 2001 2002 procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.