Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz CLA250 2014 2015
The Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz CLA250 2014 2015 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the Oil Change Light Reset procedure for the Mercedes-Benz CLA250 2014 2015 . Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz CLA250 2014 2015 Procedure
NOTE: ALL DOORS, WINDOWS, HOOD, AND TRUNK MUST BE CLOSED DURING RESET.
- Turn the ignition to “POSITION 1”.
- Press the down button repeatedly to bring up the kilometer/mileage display.
- Press the left arrow button repeatedly until “TRIP” is displayed.
- Press and hold the phone button and then within 1 second, press and hold the “OK” button.
- Hold both for 5 seconds until “VEHICLE DATA, DYNAMOMETER TEST, CHANGE BRAKE LINING AND ASSYST PLUS” is displayed.
- Select “ASSYST PLUS” and push “OK” button.
- Select “FULL SERVICE” and push “OK” button.
- Select “CONFIRM SERV” and push “OK” button.
- Select “OIL QUAL. 229.3” or “OIL QUAL. 229.5” and push “OK” button.
- Select “YES” and push “OK” button.
- Select “CONFIRMATION” and push “OK” button, “FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT” will be displayed.
- Press “OK” button and then press the “BACK” button
Oil Viscosity and Capacity
The 2 Turbo liter engine holds approximately 5.9 quarts (5.6 liters) of 5W-40 oil when the engine oil and filter are changed.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz CLA250 2014 2015 procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.