Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz C230 2006 2007
The Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz C230 2006 2007 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the Oil Change Light Reset procedure for the Mercedes-Benz C230 2006 2007 . Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz C230 2006 2007 Procedure
- Turn the ignition to “POSITION 1”.
- Press the system selection button repeatedly until the kilometer reading is displayed.
- Press the cluster illumination button 3 times quickly.
- The battery voltage will be displayed and a sound will be heard.
- Turn the ignition to “POSITION 2”.
- Press the up or down arrows until the service menu appears.
- Press the cluster illumination button once.
- The oil menu will be displayed. Use the +/- buttons to select the oil used.
- Use the up or down arrows to confirm.
- “RESET OIL CONFIRMATION. PUSH R-BUTTON FOR 3 SECONDS” will be displayed.
- Press and hold the cluster illumination button for 3 seconds.
- “SERVICE CONFIRMED” will be displayed.
- Turn the ignition off.
Oil Viscosity and Capacity
The 2.5 liter engine holds approximately 8.5 quarts (8 liters) of 5W-40 oil when the engine oil and filter are changed.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the Oil Change Light Reset Mercedes-Benz C230 2006 2007 procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.