Oil Change Light Reset Acura NSX 2020
The Oil Change Light Reset Acura NSX 2020 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the procedure for the 2020 Acura NSX. Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Acura NSX 2020 Procedure
- Set the power mode to ON (do not start the engine).
- Use the scroll wheel on the right side of the steering wheel to bring up the engine oil life on the driver information centre.
- With all doors closed, press and hold the scroll wheel for more than 10 seconds to enter the reset mode.
- Select all due items with the right selector wheel.
- Press the right selector wheel to reset.
- The displayed maintenance items disappear and the engine oil life display returns to 100%.
- Turn the power mode off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.