Oil Change Light Reset Lexus GX460 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
The Oil Change Light Reset Lexus GX460 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the Oil Change Light Reset procedure for the Lexus GX460 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 . Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Lexus GX460 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Procedure
- Turn the ignition to the “RUN” position (press “START/ STOP” button once).
- Press the “MENU” switch until the display is blank.
- Turn the ignition off. Press and hold the “ODO/TRIP” button, and turn the ignition to the “RUN” position (press “START/STOP” button once).
- Continue to hold button for more than 7 seconds.
- The light will illuminate and a chime will sound and “RESETTING OIL MAINTENANCE DATA” will be displayed. After 5 seconds, system is reset.
- Release button and turn the ignition off.
Oil Viscosity and Capacity
The 4.6 liter engine holds approximately 8.2 quarts (7.8 liters) of 0W-20 oil when the engine oil and filter are changed.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the Oil Change Light Reset Lexus GX460 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.