Oil Change Light Reset Cadillac Fleetwood 1993 1994 1995 1996
The Oil Change Light Reset Cadillac Fleetwood 1993 1994 1995 1996 will need to be performed after every oil change. If it is not reset the system will be unable to properly track when your next oil change is due.
Below is the Oil Change Light Reset procedure for the Cadillac Fleetwood 1993 1994 1995 1996 . Follow the steps below to reset the oil life monitor after each oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Cadillac Fleetwood 1993 1994 1995 1996 Procedure
With Navigation System
- With engine running, press “PWR/VOL” button.
- Press and hold “INFO” until information menu is entered.
- Select ENGINE OIL LIFE.
- Press and hold “RESET” button until “100%” is displayed.
With Driver Information Center (DIC)
- ¨ÜTurn the ignition to the “ON” position.
- Push info button until “OIL LIFE” is displayed.
- Press and hold “CLR” or “RESET” button until “100%” is displayed.
Without Driver Information Center (DIC)
- Turn the ignition to the “ON” position.
- Slowly depress accelerator pedal 3 times within 5 seconds.
- “CHANGE OIL SOON” lamp will flash.
- Turn the ignition off.
- Start engine.
- Oil life will display 100%.
Oil Viscosity and Capacity
The 5.7 liter engine holds approximately 5 quarts (4.7 liters) of 5W-30 oil when the engine oil and filter are changed.
If the oil change light reset procedure is not working to reset your oil life monitor, make sure you are following each of the steps exactly and in the order displayed in the Oil Change Light Reset Cadillac Fleetwood 1993 1994 1995 1996 procedure above. If this is not the oil life monitor reset procedure for your vehicle, restart your oil light reset procedure search HERE
Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions
If you are still having trouble with visit the Oil Life Monitor Reset Procedure Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Due to the wide range of vehicles makes and models, this is general information and should not be taken as specific to any vehicle. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer for the correct specifications and repair procedures for your vehicle. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only.